Test stands and automation
Delphin offers the right technical solution for your test stand, from optimised controls to precise measurements and data logging to individual test stand development. Our in-house measurement technology hardware and software is used for this. Our experienced test stand team accompanies you from planning to design and construction to the realisation of your test stand solution.
When developing a new product, it must be ensured that the requirements and standards specified in the specifications are also met after completion. For this purpose, development-accompanying test stands are used with which all relevant parameters are checked by means of special measuring technology. If deviations from the target values occur, adjustments must be made to the product.
In the subsequent production process, the consistent quality of the product must be ensured and rejects must be sorted out. For this purpose, end-of-line test stands are used, with which, ideally, a 100% inspection of all manufactured pieces is carried out.
We have many years of experience in both areas. The metrological equipment of test stands is one of our core competences - no matter which product or component is involved and whether a development-accompanying or an end-of-line test is to be carried out. For this purpose, we automate your test stand according to your individual requirements with the help of our flexible measuring and testing equipment and the measuring technology software.
The following examples show you test stand solutions that we have already implemented with customers.
- The ProfiMessage D devices form the hardware basis for test stand automation when acquisition, monitoring and control are to be carried out independently of the PC. The system is modular and can thus be adapted to the respective requirements. An extension is easily possible at any time. Control and regulation tasks are performed autonomously by this unit, making it the first choice for long-term testing and more complex measurement and control tasks.
- The Expert Key units are used when the PC is permanently available for the testing task. Up to 28 analogue inputs can be reliably acquired and processed per unit.
- The ProfiSignal PC software is the central element for all test tasks. The Basic and Klick versions are particularly suitable for test stand applications. By configuring prefabricated components, testing and automation tasks can be created very easily. The patented procedure "Programming by selection" makes learning a programming language superfluous, programme sequences are clearly displayed and the maintenance effort is significantly reduced. Another advantage of the ProfiSignal software is that several applications can be created and executed independently of each other, for example five test stands with only one PC.
- ProfiSignal Klicks has various interfaces. All recorded data can be easily exported to programmes such as Excel, Word or Diadem. Both ProfiSignal and the Message devices have serial, USB and LAN interfaces for connection to additional hardware from other manufacturers. ProfiSignal can generate reports containing all measurement, header and input data as well as evaluation data. The report can be saved unchangeably as a pdf file and sent.
You can find more on the topic of "Automation with ProfiSignal software" here
- Universal and galvanically isolated inputs (mA, mV, thermocouples, Pt100(0), frequencies, pulses, vibrations ...)
- Measured value acquisition, automation and evaluation in one system
- High reliability, monitoring and alarm functions (SMS, e-mail)
- Configuration instead of programming, simple implementation of test tasks
- Extensive interfaces and drivers for connecting third-party devices
- Simple data exchange with Office programmes, e.g. Excel and Word
- Several test processes can be created and operated independently of each other
- SQL and ODBC interface for linking to ERP and company databases
- Cost-effective and problem-free maintenance and servicing of the test stand applications
- Complete turnkey solution from project planning to training on request