Fast and flexible connection technology
The testing of heating units and systems takes place according to a range of standards. Automation of testing procedures and test results are required but it involves lots of effort and is prone to error. However, the complex series of formulae required for automation are simple to generate using ProfiSignal. Measurement data provides the basis for a product‘s technical specifications so the technology used needs to be capable of high-level precision. ProfiMessage and Expert Key devices are ideal for delivering the required levels of precision. A special feature within ProfiSignal is its dynamic reporting function. Reports can be opened using the ProfiSignal Viewer, printed and sent as PDF file.
- Complete systems including hardware and adaptable test stand software
- Simple to connect oil-scale equipment and gas meters
- Fast and flexible connection technology
- Automated evaluation and reporting functions complying to standard requirements
- Easy to maintain and extendible oil and gas analysis tables
A catalogue of testing devices was prepared for a range of testing requirements for a major manufacturer of heating systems. The different versions can be selected according to the application and requirements. Analog inputs can be connected to any required thermocouple or Pt100/Pt1000. All sensors are connected using terminal connectors to enable highly flexible and fast setups. The test procedures comply to standards and were created using Delphin's ProfiSignal Klicks. A servicing package ensures that each test application is always up-to-date and that the system remains compatible for future PC generations and operating systems.
Typical areas of application
- Combustion trials using oil and gas
- Determining continuous performance
- Deficits in operational readiness
- Determining boiler efficiency
- Measurement of start-up pressure vibrations
- Storage trials
- Usable storage capacity
- CE symbol
- Combustion trials in wood-burning ovens
- Field trial systems
Suitable measurement technology for your application
Do you have any questions or you want a product advice?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org