Following successful system development in the ProfiSignal development mode, finished projects can then commence under runtime.
The ProfiSignal runtime licence contains only the runtime mode, which permits the running of projects but not their generation. Users have only the functions for which they have been licensed.
Runtime versions contain all the ProfiSignal options available in the development versions.
Benefits of runtime projects
- Clarity - runtime projects contain just one single file
- Manipulation proof - runtime projects can not be altered by users
- Multiple workstations - easy for users to reproduce their application
- Cost saving - inexpensive licensing of additional PCs
- No overheads - no development mode required