ProfiSignal 20 Basic enables you to create individualised visualisations using a diverse range of operating and monitoring elements. Both continuous processes (e.g. production data acquisition) and non-continuous measurement tasks (e.g. test measurements) can be visualised, operated and monitored without any programming effort being necessary. Operating and monitoring visualisations can be created by assembling and configuring ready-made elements.
All ProfiSignal 20 Go functions, including the different diagram types as well as analysis and export functions, are all included in ProfiSignal 20 Basic to complete the functionality of your ProfiSignal 20 Basic application.
ProfiSignal 20 Basic functions:
- Visualising installations and processes
- Operating and monitoring installations and processes
In addition to the visualization and analysis of measured values, many users need a simple way to monitor and control their processes. The use of ProfiSignal 20 Basic, which in addition to pure measured value display and analysis also has functions for process visualization and control, is of great advantage in this respect.
ProfiSignal 20 Basic offers the possibility to create individual process visualizations and dashboards without programming effort using a wide range of operating and monitoring elements. Many ready-made display elements such as analog, circular and bargraph displays, digital displays, LEDs and labeling fields, but also geometric objects such as line, rectangle, circle and arrow are available for this purpose.
Interaction with the process is possible by means of various control elements such as input field, slide switches and buttons. As a special feature, an object designer is included with which object clusters composed of several basic elements can be created. This simplifies the creation of extensive projects as well as several similar visualization projects.
ProfiSignal 20 Basic is designed to create projects for the individual platforms in different versions. For this purpose, a frame is displayed when editing each version, which limits the available space. The user can now decide for himself which visualization elements should be used for each platform and how they should be positioned. This makes it easy to use the same project on different end devices and at different locations.
- Intuitive diagram creation with no programming effort necessary
- Ready-made operating and monitoring elements included
- Analogue displays, circular displays, bar graphs
- Digital displays, signal lamps
- Geometrical objects and text fields
- All diagram types from ProfiSignal 20 Go
- Working-copy concept allows project adjustments during operation
- Direct access to mobile-device cameras to integrate background images
- SCACH function - one scan is sufficient to open the correct project
- Object designer for combined objects
- Multiple versions of one project - optimised for different device types