Centralised measurement data management
The Delphin Data Center is a centralised measurement data management system that networks, centrally stores, monitors and analyses the measurement data of systems, machines and test stands. The measurement data is archived in a valid and traceable way and is able to access it within seconds, whether on a network, via PC or mobile via smartphone or tablet.
With the Delphin Data Center, we offer a central measurement data management system to complete your tasks without the need for timeconsuming and costly programming. The Delphin Data Center is a high performing processor and provider of data while also being highly versatile.
Its open structure gives a simple way to standardise, archive and monitor measurement and process data: for applications in inspection, life cycle testing, the monitoring of systems and machines, locally and worldwide.
- Centralised data acquisition from distributed sources
- A range of interfaces enable any data source to be connected
- Loss-free data compression
- Long-term archiving
- Special data preprocessing via software channels
- High-performance data archiving with lightning-fast access
- Smooth transition from online to historical data
- Access via any number of clients (license packages)
- Continuous and batchbased archiving and evaluation
- Automated export of measurement data and characteristic values
- Crosssystem user management
- Centralised alarm management with multiple notification options
- Extendible via web servers for platform-independent access
- Processing of up to 10 million data records per second
- Easy to use, can be setup without programming