LoggitoLab is a precision measurement device for efficiently performing laboratory tasks as well as for ad hoc and frequently changing measurement tasks on machines and systems.
The practical desktop device has a selection of laboratory and/or miniature thermal connectors to make it especially simple to connect any current/voltage and temperature signals. The device's internal intelligence and data memory enable fully autonomous operation without the need to connect to a PC.
The LoggitoLab's special feature is its optional server capability to instantly transmit measurement data to tablets or smartphones via WLAN.
- Plug & Play – Flexible and ready-to-use desktop device with universal analog inputs and combined digital inputs/outputs
- Optional laboratory and/or miniature thermal sockets to easily connect any current/voltage and temperature signals
- Maximum measuring precision and resolution
- Integrated server capability to instantly visualise and analyse measurement data via smartphone or tablet*.
- Versatile interfaces: LAN, USB, WLAN*, OPC UA*, Modbus TCP*
- Easy extendibility and scalability whenever extra channels are needed
- Optional internal data memory
- Laboratory data acquisition
- Mobile data acquisition
- School and university experiments
- Fault value recording and analysis for machines and systems
- Ad hoc measuring of any type
- Temperature distribution measuring
- Research and development