Process Monitoring & Fault Analysis
Continuous monitoring is necessary to ensure the smooth operation of manufacturing processes. Process monitoring with Delphin means the process monitoring of machines, plants or entire production lines as well as a detailed fault analysis in case of conspicuous data by individually adaptable and precise measurement technology.
Process data are recorded and monitored for various reasons. They provide important information about the use of resources and energy, reveal weak points and possible failure risks, ensure and document product quality and form the basis for continuous process and product optimisation.
If the recorded process data indicate a problem or a failure, a failure analysis must be carried out to get to the bottom of the cause.
Both in the field of process monitoring and in the field of fault analysis, we have many years of experience and a high level of competence in finding solutions.
Below you will find a selection of projects that we have already successfully implemented in these areas.
The experience we have gained in these applications over more than 40 years has been consistently incorporated into the product development of the measuring and testing devices as well as into the measuring technology software. The high flexibility and functionality of the measuring and testing devices, the intuitive and simple operation of the measuring technology software and the usability are the principles that distinguish our products here. Customers from a wide range of industries entrust their measurement and process data acquisition as well as fault analysis to Delphin's solutions.
Expert, Message or Loggito devices are used to record the data. The compact, industry-proven devices are installed on the plant or machine. The devices work completely autonomously, record and archive the data in the internal data memory, monitor the measurement data and process it online during the recording process using comprehensive software channels. Thanks to a wide range of interfaces, data exchange with controllers, measuring computers or (cloud) servers is no problem.
Thanks to differential inputs and galvanic isolation of the channels, earth and ground loops are not possible. Precise and feedback-free data acquisition is thus ensured. The high flexibility and universal inputs of the Delphin measuring and test devices are appreciated by many customers worldwide.
The ProfiSignal measurement software is available for time-saving and intuitive visualisation and analysis of measurement data and processes.
- With the ProfiSignal Go version, measurement data is displayed and analysed in individually configurable diagrams with just a few clicks.
- With the extended ProfiSignal Basic version, you can create individual dashboards for visualising and controlling your processes. Comparable to a SCADA system, a variety of visualisation elements are available to you for this purpose.
- With the complete version ProfiSignal Klicks, you can automate your processes without programming knowledge. Programs are simply clicked together from predefined functions, so that syntax errors are basically excluded.
- The new ProfiSignal 20 software is the path to platform independence. All functions of ProfiSignal Go and Basic are no longer only available for Windows systems, but also for mobile devices with Android or iOS operating systems.
- Universal inputs for current, voltage, thermocouple and RTDs-signals as well as frequencies, pulses and oscillations
- Avoidance of measurement errors through galvanic isolation between channels, interfaces and to the power supply
- Reliable data acquisition at the process and PC-independent operation through integrated data memory
- Interface diversity at all levels, both to field devices and sensors, as well as to the cloud
- Software channels for intelligent data pre-processing already in the acquisition device
- Monitoring and alarm management including SMS and e-mail transmission
- Uncomplicated measurement data visualisation with ProfiSignal and ProfiSignal 20 software
- Intuitive creation of visualisation diagrams using ready-made objects
- Creation of individual process sequence controls without programming knowledge thanks to "programming by selection
- Individual user and access rights including password protection
- Configuration, visualisation, analysis and operation from any PC workstation and independent of location and platform with ProfiSignal 20 software