Delphin‘s LogMessage hardware series offers data loggers for virtually any area of application. LogMessage devices are capable of acquiring practically any type of sensor signal such as voltages, currents, temperatures, pressures or levels. Digital signal acquisition is also possible such as from meters or switches. Measurement rates range from millisecond to hourly intervals. The data loggers works independently without the need for PC support and can securely maintain recorded measurement data in its data memory for months, even in the event of a power failure. After power is restored, the devices automatically restart and continue data recording. Data memories can be read out via LAN. LogMessage data loggers also capable of monitoring and performing alarm functions.
- Reliable technology for the independent and secure recording of data
- Universal inputs suitable for any type of sensor (e.g. mA, mV, RTD, thermocouples)
- Simple and easy to follow configuration
- Intelligent processing via internal channels for calculation, statistical and limit values functions
- High-speed data evaluation via an ASCII export function and the ProfiSignal Go software
Practical example: Mobile water treatment plant
Mobile water treatment units are being used in crisis regions. The units are installed within trucks or trailers. Delphin data loggers continuously and independently record a range of vital process parameters such as temperatures, pressures, flows and error reports. Quality parameters such as conductivity undergo monitoring with on-site triggering of acoustic and visual alarms when thresholds are exceeded. The data is evaluated at operational headquarters using a UMTS module. In the event of malfunctions, emails are automatically sent from the on-site unit.
Typical areas of application
- Traffic census data loggers
- Solar panel data loggers
- Aircraft data loggers
- Temperature data loggers
- Meteorological data loggers
- High-speed data loggers