LogMessage devices have been specially developed for use as universal data loggers. A complete package that includes a LogMessage device and the ProfiSignal software enables users to immediately begin their measurment and analysis tasks.
Stand alone and secure data acquisition
LogMessage is an independently operating data logger for acquiring, monitoring, computing and storing measurement data. An internal data memory enables uninterrupted storage of up to 250 million measurement values. LogMessage is available in nine different versions.
Delphin customers are especially impressed by the system's intuitive method of configuration and the many options provided by the device.
Every LogMessage device is delivered with the ProfiSignal Go software. Its intuitive operation enables users to easily and quickly acquire and evaluate measurement data with no need for extensive learning and familiarization. Users will be impressed by the system's range of functions.
As well as ProfiSignal Go, Delphin has other software for all types of application:
- ProfiSignal Go: Software for measurement data acquisition (included in delivery)
- ProfiSignal Basic: Software for process visualization and monitoring
- ProfiSignal Klicks: Software for the automation of process and measurement procedures
Delphin delivers systems to match user requirements: e.g. long-term monitoring, machine monitoring, or remote monitoring.
LogMessage delivers added value through its fully inclusive and complete system package. Many software interfaces and drivers are included along with the ProfiSignal Go software. The system is easy to integrate into users existing systems and procedures. Users save costs by not having to invest in additional software.
- Reliable data logger including potential isolation
- 8 to 30 analog inputs in nine different versions
- Universal inputs for thermocouples, RTDs, mV or mA signals
- High-precision differential inputs with up to 24-bit resolution
- Galvanic isolation, isolation voltages of up to 650 V
- Digital inputs and outputs, counter and frequency inputs
- Storage capacity of up to max. 250 million measurement values (standard)
- Measurement data portrayable as trends and exportable in ASCII format
- Excellent return on investment
- LAN interface for configuration and data transfer
- Serial interfaces, Modbus RTU and TCP/IP
- A range of internal calculation and logic channels
- Monitoring and alarm functions
Applications with LogMessage
- Secure data acquisition with stand alone capability
- PC-independent measurement and testing
- Acquisition via universal inputs
- Product testing, laboratory, R&D
- Mobile data acquisition
- Fault diagnostics at machine/plant
- Status and event logging
- Energy efficiency measurements
- GPS data logging and remote monitoring
- Temperature data acquisition