The Loggito series is a new compact and flexible measurement system for data acquisition Industry IoT. It enables inexpensive connectivity of decentralised measuring points for both low channel data logging and complex acquisition systems.
Continuous data acquisition at decentralised measuring points
Measurement data can now be acquired decentrally, on-site or centrally and viewed from anywhere using any type of user device. Loggito is highly adaptable to decentralised data acquisition and monitoring of dispersed measurement points:
- For the inexpensive establishment of a decentralised measurement network
- For low-channel measurement tasks in laboratories
- For process analysis with flexible numbers of channels
- Uses universal sensor inputs for a range of different sensor types
- Options for scalability and extendibility
Live measurement data on any user device
In combination with ProfiSignal Web software, measurement data can be viewed live anywhere on a desktop, notebook, tablet or smartphone. Vital data can also be summarised in a graphical dashboard view.
Loggito extension modules
Loggito can be connected via LAN, USB, WLAN or remote radio methods. The Loggito Logger is equipped with an internal data storage capability to enable internal processing and the computation of measurement channels. Extension modules:
- The Loggito Wireless module enables decentralised data acquisition from dispersed measurement points.
- The Loggito USB module is scalable to the required number of channels, e.g. in control cabinet applications, for flexible and highly cost-effective measurement solutions via direct PC connections.
- Flexible measurement system, low-channel data logging, networked acquisition system
- Innovative design for extendibility and connectivity using remote radio, LAN and WLAN technologies
- Up to 16 GB of internal data storage for up to 480 million measurement values
- High-precision, universal analogue and digital I/Os
- Web based measurement data visualisation (optional)
- UPS operation and independent functioning using internal rechargeable power source (optional)
- Also available as a PC-supported model without logger functions
Applications using Loggito
- Decentralised data acquisition and monitoring
- Monitoring of decentralised, dispersed systems
- Low-channel data acquisition
- Laboratory applications in educational environments
- Low-power applications, e.g. for environmental measurement technology
- Building monitoring
- Laboratory data acquisition
- Construction site monitoring
- Test stands
- Cold storage monitoring
- Mobile data acquisition