Expert Key devices have been specially developed for PC-based measurement data acquisition and testing technology. The inexpensive systems are made up of Expert Key hardware and ProfiSignal Go which enable users to quickly begin acquiring their measurement data.
Developed for the user
Expert Key devices have been designed and developed according to actual customer requirements and incorporate reliable measurement technology. The devices can be connected to PCs via USB or LAN interfaces.
The standard version provides users with a practical range of functions. Users select the functions that they need.
Expert Key devices are simple to use and the ProfiSignal Go software is highly user friendly. A patented measurement procedure and ease of operation enables users to quickly carry out data acquisition and evaluation without the need for extensive periods of learning and familiarization. Just three steps are required to portray measurement data in trend diagrams. Data is stored continuously to a database. Users will be impressed by the system's functioning.
Whatever the requirements, Delphin has the matching system: whether for fast system setup, for mobile systems or for fixed installations. Our product video illustrates the practical laboratory version.
Expert Key delivers added value through its fully inclusive and complete system package. Many software interfaces and drivers are included along with the ProfiSignal Go measurement software. The system is easy to integrate into users existing systems and procedures. Users save costs by not having to invest in additional software. What our customers say: "Measurement technology should always be this simple and reliable!".
- Complete hardware and software package
- Very cost effective
- Communications via USB or LAN
- Universal inputs and outputs
- Scalable, even for large applications
- Synchronizing of multiple devices
- Includes full ProfiSignal Go software
- Drivers for LabVIEW™, Modbus, OPC, DASYLab™ ...
Applications with Expert Key
- Mobile and fixed systems for measurement data and process data acquisition
- Process visualization, analysis, automation
- Research and development
- Experiments and product testing
- Laboratory automation
- Test engineering and test stand automation
- Servicing and fault diagnostics