Delphin's mobile measurement case can be equipped with analog as well as digital inputs and outputs. The measurement case can be configured as required. Users can directly connect the following signals with measurement transducers being unnecessary.
- Current (0/4 .. 20mA)
- Voltage (±100mV .. ±10V)
- Type K, E, N, L, J, S, U, R, T, B, C
- Resistive thermal devices (Pt50 .. Pt5000)
- pH sensors
With add-on equipment (e. g. the power measuring unit), the mobile measurement case can be extended with any measurement technology function required. A precondition is a serial interface (RS232/485) used to connect the hardware.
Benefits with Delphin products
- PC-independent or PC-supported measurement data acquisition
- High time-resolution for detailed analysis
- Integrated signal conditioning – no earth loops
- Event-triggered data storage for pre and post event history
- Simultaneous acquisition of vibration and process measurement values
- Remote connection via GPRS / UMTS or internet
- Extendible functionality through external hardware